* Dwayne & Toni have been married for 37 years
* 4 children, 6 grandchildren
Has run a family farm near Thayer for more than 30 years
* Member & trustee -- Ambassador Christian Church
* Member -- Chanute Chamber of Commerce
* Member -- Kansas Business Education Coalition
* Member -- Neosho County Community College
* Endowment Foundation Board & Friends of Tri-Valley Board
* Past member -- CUSD 101 Board of Education, Farm Bureau Board & ANW Special Ed Coop Board
Member and Trustee of Ambassador Christian Church, Chanute, KS
Has voted to CUT TAXES 81 times, including supporting more than $1.2 billion in tax relief in the past three years.
Wrote the expanded Kansas Governmental Operations Accountabilty Law to INITIATE CHANGE and expose waste, fraud and abuse in state government.
Led the effort to ensure proper state funding for every Kansas kid's EDUCATION -- especially kids in our rural Southeast Kansas communities.
Was awarded the "Legislative Champion" award by the Kansas State Head Start Association for his DEDICATION to early childhood development.
Has improved the lives of Kansas senior citizens by voting for the SAFE Senior Credit. He also HELPED SENIORS keep more of their Social Security by supporting the exemption of Social Security payments from Kansas
Thayer High School
Neosho County Community College
Pittsburg State University